Main supported platforms
- Windows: 2.8 Installer / 2.8 Portable / Nightly build (latest changes, may be unstable)
pkgman install grafx2
- Linux: Nightly builds (check your distro package manager for stable releases)
- Atari: 2.8, Nightly builds
- Amiga OS 3.x (68k RTG): 2.8
- GP2x: 2.8, Nightly builds
- Nintendo Switch: 2.8, Nightly builds
Currently unsupported platforms
These did not get a release of the latest GrafX2 version. Maybe you can help making it happen?
GrafX2 is available on many other platforms, most of which the main developers don't own. So, the binaries are provided by other people.
- AppImage (Linux portable)
- Debian, Ubuntu
guix package -i grafx2
- SGI IRIX
- Various Linux and others
The bugtracker's download page has a complete list of older version downloads.
The sourcecode is hosted on gitlab.
The bugtracker's download page also has release archives for all versions.