Main supported platforms
- Windows: 2.7 Installer / 2.7 Portable / Nightly build (latest changes, may be unstable)
pkgman install grafx2
- Mac OS: 2.7 for amd64 or PowerPC or
port install grafx2with macports.
- Linux: Nightly builds (check your distro package manager for stable releases)
- Atari: 2.7, Nightly builds
- GP2x: 2.7, Nightly builds
- Nintendo Switch: 2.7, Nightly builds
Currently unsupported platforms
These did not get a release of the latest GrafX2 version. Maybe you can help making it happen?
GrafX2 is available on many other platforms, most of which the main developers don't own. So, the binaries are provided by other people.
- AppImage (Linux portable)
- Debian, Ubuntu (use the 2.6 version if you can, it should install fine even on Debian stable)
guix package -i grafx2
- SGI IRIX
- Various Linux and others
The bugtracker's download page has a complete list of older version downloads.
The sourcecode is hosted on gitlab.
The bugtracker's download page also has release archives for all versions.